1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
1.1. Gedauto Desarrollo, SL (hereinafter, The Company) is an entity whose registered office is located at Carretera de Valverde s / n, 06800 Mérida and whose CIF is B-06533517. Telephone (34) 924 03 98 99; Fax (34) 924 30 01 60. The contact email address is as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This entity is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Badajoz, Volume 436 Folio 166, page 20.176.
1.2. Also, the domain name, owned by The Company, is equipotaller.es and equipotaller.es
2. OBJECT AND SCOPE
2.1. These are the general conditions (hereinafter "general conditions") that regulate access, navigation and use of websites under the domain "equipotaller.es" (hereinafter EQUIPOTALLER.ES or Web site), as well as the responsibilities arising the use of its contents (defined hereinafter "contents" texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information, as well as any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual property).
2.2. It is understood that access or mere use of EQUIPOTALLER.ES by the User implies acceptance of this general conditions that the company has published at any time in accessing EQUIPOTALLER.ES. Consequently, the User must read these general conditions carefully.
In this regard, User shall mean the person who accesses, uses or participates in the services and activities, free or onerous, developed in EQUIPOTALLER.ES.
2.3. These general conditions are intended to regulate access, navigation and use of EQUIPOTALLER.ES, but independently of them, the company may establish special conditions governing the use and / or contracting of specific services offered to users through EQUIPOTALLER.ES.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
3.1. Business as author of collective work owns the rights to exploit intellectual property of EQUIPOTALLER.ES, and is also the owner or has the corresponding license on the rights of intellectual, industrial property and image rights of the content available through it.
3.2. In no case will it be understood that the access and navigation of the User implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights by the Company.
3.3. Consequently, it is not permitted to remove, ignore or manipulate the copyright notice ( "copyright") and any other identifying information of the rights of the company or its owners included in the content as well as technical protection devices , the fingerprints or any mechanisms of information and / or identification that could be contained in the contents.
3.4. It is also prohibited to modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, communicate publicly, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, treat or distribute in any way all or part of the contents included in the EQUIPOTALLER .ES for public or commercial purposes, if not with the express written consent of the Company or, if applicable, the holder of the corresponding rights.
In particular, the Company expressly opposed to playing its pages can be considered an appointment on the terms provided in Article 32 second paragraph 1, of the intellectual property law.
4.1. EQUIPOTALLER.ES access by users is free and free, however, some of the services and content offered by the company or third parties through the EQUIPOTALLER.ES may be subject to the prior hiring of a product and payment of an amount of money in the manner determined in the corresponding FAQ, in which case they will be made available to you clearly.
4.3. The contracting of products and services through EQUIPOTALLER.ES by minors is prohibited, and they must duly obtain the consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, which will be considered responsible for the acts that lead Out of the minors under their care, in accordance with current regulations.
5. USE OF THE PAGE
5.1. The contents included in the EQUIPOTALLER.ES are provided only to consumers or end users. Any unauthorized commercial use of them, or their resale, is prohibited, unless there is prior written authorization from the Internet Editorial Unit.
5.2. If for the use and / or purchase of a product in the EQUIPOTALLER.ES, the User should proceed to its registration, he will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. If, as a result of the registration, the User is provided with a password, he / she undertakes to make diligent use and keep the password secret to access these services. Consequently, Users are responsible for the proper custody and confidentiality of any identifiers and / or passwords that are provided by the Company, and undertake not to assign their use to third parties, either temporary or permanent, or to allow their access To outsiders. It will be the User's responsibility for the unlawful use of the services by any illegitimate third party that uses a password for this purpose due to non-diligent use or loss thereof by the User.
5.3. By virtue of the above, it is the obligation of the User to immediately notify the managers of EQUIPOTALLER.ES about any event that allows the improper use of identifiers and / or passwords, such as theft, loss, or unauthorized access to them, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Until such events are communicated, the Company will be exempted from any liability that may arise from the improper use of identifiers or passwords by unauthorized third parties.
5.4. The access, navigation and use of EQUIPOTALLER.ES is the responsibility of the User, so the User undertakes to diligently and faithfully observe any additional instructions given by The Company or by authorized personnel of The Company regarding the use of EQUIPOTALLER.ES and of its contents
5.5. Therefore, the User undertakes to use the contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, undertakes to refrain from:
• use the contents for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
• reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
• use the contents and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the page or the services to send advertising, communications for the purpose of direct sale or with any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people regardless of their purpose, and to refrain from selling or otherwise disclose such information.
6. LICENSE ON COMMUNICATIONS
6.1. In the event that the User sends information of any kind to EQUIPOTALLER.ES, he declares, guarantees and accepts that he has the right to do so freely, that said information does not infringe any intellectual property, trademark, patent, trade secret rights. , or any other third party right, that such information is not confidential and that such information is not harmful to third parties.
6.2. You acknowledge and take responsibility leave Company harmless for any communication personally or provide your name, reaching such liability without restriction the accuracy, legality, originality and ownership of it.
6.3. The acceptance of these general conditions implies the exclusive transfer by the User of any right of exploitation of intellectual or industrial property that the User could hold about the communications made through the EQUIPOTALLER.ES or to the Company.
7. RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
7.1. The Company guarantees the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness or accuracy of the products or their information provided through EQUIPOTALLER.ES. except typo.
7.2. Consequently, the Company does not guarantee nor is responsible for: (i) the continuity of the contents of EQUIPOTALLER.ES; (ii) the absence of errors in said contents or the correction of any defect that may occur; (iii) the absence of viruses and / or other harmful components in EQUIPOTALLER.ES or on the server that supplies it; (iv) the invulnerability of EQUIPOTALLER.ES and / or the impregnability of the security measures adopted therein; (v) the lack of utility or performance of the contents of EQUIPOTALLER.ES; (vi) the damages or losses caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who violated the conditions, norms and instructions that the Company establishes in EQUIPOTALLER.ES or through the breach of the security systems of EQUIPOTALLER.ES.
However, The Company declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the technology, to guarantee the functioning of EQUIPOTALLER.ES and prevent the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to the Users.
Links to other Websites
8.1. The establishment of any type of link by EQUIPOTALLER.ES to another third party website does not imply that there is any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependence between the Company and the person responsible for the third party website.
Links on other websites to EQUIPOTALLER.ES
8.2. If any User, entity or website wishes to establish some type of link to EQUIPOTALLER.ES, it must comply with the following stipulations:
• Link will be directed to the home page or any other of the integrated in EQUIPOTALLER.ES.
• The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the User, by one click, to the URL of the Company itself http://www.equipotaller.es or the urls corresponding to the pages you want to link, and you must fully cover the entire screen extension of EQUIPOTALLER.ES. In no case, unless the Company expressly authorizes it and in writing, the website that makes the link may reproduce, in any way, EQUIPOTALLER.ES, include it as part of its website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the EQUIPOTALLER.ES pages.
• In the page that establishes the link it will not be possible to declare in any way that the Company has authorized such link, unless the Company has done so expressly and in writing. If the entity that makes the link from its page to EQUIPOTALLER.ES correctly wishes to include in its website the brand, denomination, commercial name, label, logo, slogan or any other type of identifying element of The Company and / or EQUIPOTALLER. ES, you must previously have your express written authorization.
• The Company does not authorize the establishment of a link to EQUIPOTALLER.ES from those web pages that contain illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene materials, information or content, and in general, that contravene morality, public order or generally accepted social norms. .
8.3. The Company does not have the power or human and technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to EQUIPOTALLER.ES. The Company does not assume any responsibility for any aspect related to EQUIPOTALLER.ES that establishes that link to EQUIPOTALLER.ES, specifically, by way of example and not tax, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
Services provided by third parties through EQUIPOTALLER.ES
8.4. The Company does not guarantee the legality, reliability and usefulness of the services provided by third parties through this page or on which The Company only acts as an advertising channel.
8.5. The Company will not be liable for damages of any kind caused by the services provided by third parties through this page, and in particular, by way of example, those caused by:
• breach of law, morals or public order;
• the incorporation of viruses or any other computer code, file or program that may damage, interrupt or prevent the normal operation of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• the infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, of business secrets, of contractual commitments of any kind.
• the performance of acts that constitute illicit, deceptive or unfair advertising and, in general, that constitute unfair competition;
• the lack of veracity, accuracy, quality, relevance and / or topicality of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, received, obtained, made available or accessible;
• the infringement of the rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image of people or, in general, any type of third party rights;
• the inadequacy for any kind of purpose and the disappointment of the expectations generated, or the vices and defects that could be generated in the third party relationship;
• the breach, delay in compliance, defective compliance or termination for any reason of the obligations contracted by third parties and contracts made with third parties.
9. DURATION AND MODIFICATION
9.1. The Company may modify the terms and conditions stipulated herein, in whole or in part, by publishing any change in the same way that these general conditions appear or through any type of communication addressed to Users.
9.2. The temporary validity of these general conditions coincides, therefore, with the time of their exposure, until they are totally or partially modified, at which time the modified general conditions will become effective.
9.3. Regardless of the provisions of the particular conditions, the Company may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without prior notice, access to the contents of the page, without the possibility for the User to demand compensation. Upon such termination, shall survive the prohibitions of use of the contents set out above in the general conditions.
10.1. The headings of the different clauses are only informative, and will not affect, qualify or extend the interpretation of the general conditions.
10.2. If there is a discrepancy between what is established in these general conditions and the particular conditions of each specific service, the provisions of the latter will prevail.
10.3 In the event that any provision or provisions of these general conditions were considered null (s) or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any Court, Court or competent administrative body, said nullity or inapplication will not affect the other provisions of the general conditions or the particular conditions of the different products of the Company.
10.4 The non-exercise or execution by the Company of any right or provision contained in these general conditions will not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledgment and written agreement by you.
11.1. The relations established between the Company and the User will be governed by the provisions of the regulations in force regarding the applicable legislation and the competent jurisdiction. However, for cases in which the regulations provide for the possibility for the parties to submit to a jurisdiction, the Company and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply to them, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city from Merida.