• 12v voltage
• Battery: 16ah / EP16 HAWKER-GENESIS U.S.A.
• 680ah (5 sec.) Amp. start
• 1800ah Amp. Maximum
• 1000ah clamps
• 25mm flexible cable
• Warning in case of polarity change
• Current surge protector
• Internal battery with tester
• Indicator of operation of the vehicle alternator
• Automatic 1.8 a / h charger
• Measurements Length 275 mm, width 83 mm, height 230 mm
• Working temperature: -40ªC / + 45ªC.
• Weight: 9.5kg
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE AND SECURITY
It is recommended before using the device to fully charge it for 12h
- Firmly place the clamps on the terminals respecting the polarity and turn the cutting key. The LED lights will illuminate indicating the state of charge of the starter battery and then start the vehicle.
-You can press the Test button to check the charge status of the internal battery.
-If the clamps have not been placed respecting the polarity the starter emits a beep. In this case DO NOT turn the cutting key in any case.
-In diesel vehicles wait for the heaters to act.
-Wait a few minutes with the engine running to allow the battery to partially recharge.
-This unit is equipped with an electronic surge suppressor device.
-Check that the BLUE LED lights up, in this way we will know that the alternator works. If it does not light, turn off the engine before disconnecting the device.
-Use the supplied charger for optimal charging of the device. Keep the batteries always charged.
This device is guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 24 months from the date of invoice, this will be the proof of the guarantee and must be presented to examine any component of the device. The batteries should arrive with more than 12 volts because if it is lower there is no charger properly.